Registration Changes

Here you can make changes to your Okaloosa County Voter Registration Record or request a replacement Voter Information Card (if there are no changes to your record). 

*Pursuant to Florida Statute 97.1031, name and political party changes and signature updates require an original signature before a new Voter Information Card can be issued. Please print out the form, fill it in, and mail it to our office.

NOTE: If you are moving into Okaloosa County from another Florida county, you may click here to complete your address change. If you have moved OUT OF Okaloosa County, you must contact your NEW county's Supervisor of Elections' office or use the Florida Voter Registration Application form to change your address.

If you have moved to Florida from another state, you must register as a new voter.

Voter registration in Florida is now state-wide. Moving between counties in Florida will be considered an address change, not subject to the 29-day book-closing which applies to persons registering for the first time in Florida.