Registration is the cornerstone of the electoral process. In an effort to make registration as convenient as possible for you, our registration forms are available at either of our offices, Okaloosa County Public Libraries, Department of Motor Vehicles, Elder Services, and Division of Children & Family Services. For a complete listing of mandated sites, please call us at 850-689-5600 (Crestview) or 850-651-7272 (Shalimar).
Ways to register to vote:
Click here to download the PDF Florida Voter Registration Application.
Remember: If you are registering for the first time by mail, please read the directions on the voter registration form carefully. There are additional requirements for providing a copy of identification along with your form, if you are not eligible for one of the exemptions listed below:
• Persons 65 years of age or older
• Those with a temporary or permanent disability
• Military members on active duty and their dependents
• Merchant marine members and their dependents
• Civilians residing overseas who are eligible to vote in Florida
• Persons who previously have voted in Florida